- Olema Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLMA) gained 157.9% to close at $49.00 after the company priced its IPO at $19 per share.
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ: NAKD) shares climbed 123.1% to close at $0.2889 on Thursday after jumping around 47% on Wednesday.
- Yatsen Holding Limited (NYSE: YSG) rose 75.2% to close at $18.40 after pricing its IPO at $10.50 per share.
- FTS International, Inc. (NYSE: FTSI) gained 73.6% to close at $8.99 after the company completed financial restructuring.
- Arcimoto, Inc. (NASDAQ: FUV) surged 69.5% to close at $16.00. Arcimoto reported that the City Of Orlando launched joint municipal pilot program to test ultra-efficient electric vehicles in city fleets.
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (NYSE: HPR) jumped 65.2% to close at $11.33. Bonanza Creek Energy disclosed a 46.5% active stake in HighPoint Resources.
- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) gained 51.3% to close at $2.33 after the company announced a special cash dividend of $1.3712 per ADS.
- Ayro, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYRO) gained 45.8% to close at $6.18. AYRO, earlier during the month, reported a Q3 net loss of $3.1 million.
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) jumped 39.5% to close at $9.64 after gaining 7% on Wednesday.
- Sonos, Inc. (NASDAQ: SONO) climbed 29.8% to close at $22.19 after the company reported upbeat Q4 results and issued FY21 sales guidance. The company also announced a $50 million buyback.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: APVO) climbed 29.1% to close at $45.69 after Tang Capital Partners reported a 42.5% stake in the company.
- CIIG Merger Corp. (NASDAQ: CIIC) rose 27.3% to close at $17.00. Arrival, a U.K. electric vehicle company, is going public via CIIG Merger. The deal values the company at $5.4 billion, according to CNBC.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNDI) shares climbed 27.1% to close at $14.41. Kandi Technologies shares jumped over 20% on Wednesday on continued strength after the company on Tuesday reported it received approval from Texas to offer a rebate on its vehicles.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (NASDAQ: TIGR) gained 27.1% to close at $7.17.
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (NASDAQ: CORT) shares rose 25.6% to close at $23.44. The U.S. Patent Trial and Appeals board affirmed validity of all claims of Corcept's U.S. Patent No.10,195,214, 'Concomitant Administration of Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulators and CYP3A Inhibitors.'
- Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: SBE) gained 25.5% to close at $24.70.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (NASDAQ: LMNL) gained 24.7% to close at $5.51. Liminal BioSciences recently announced that PDUFA date was extended by the FDA from March 5, 2021 to June 5, 2021 for Ryplazim BLA.
- Blink Charging Co. (NASDAQ: BLNK) climbed 24.1% to close at $18.34. Blink Charging, on Monday, announced a cable management solution …
Full story available on Benzinga.com
This post was originally published on this site