Advocates calling for changes to Ottawa’s budget, police policies and more say they’ll stay in an intersection near the University of Ottawa until the city listens to their demands.
Demonstration for Black, Indigenous lives sets up at Ottawa intersection
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- First COVID-19 cases detected in Nova Scotia First Nation
- 'This is our home': photo contest highlights coastal regions of James Bay
- Pikangikum First Nation gets broadband from SpaceX Starlink
- Housing plan creates 20-year blueprint to solve issues in Nibinamik First Nation
- Indigenous Services minister acknowledges Liberals won't meet promised drinking water target