Two Métis women started a project called Back 2 The Land: 2Land 2Furious — hoping to raise enough money to buy a parcel of land in Lac Ste. Anne County, about 90 kilometres west of Edmonton.
How 2 Alberta Métis women secured 65 hectares of 'Land Back' in 3 months
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- Murray Sinclair to retire from Senate
- First Nations leaders in human rights, education and economic development join Order of Canada
- Fort Smith teenager, home from school, curates new museum exhibit
- Volunteers come together to make comfort quilts for Joyce Echaquan's children
- Cree designer signs deal with American streetwear chain Zumiez