When you’re taking handwritten notes on your iPad, you might want to draw shapes. But what if you’re not good at drawing? Here’s how to draw perfect shapes on your iPhone or iPad using the Apple Notes app.
How to Draw Perfect Shapes on iPhone and iPad
More from TechnologyMore posts in Technology »
- Lucid Motors completes $700M factory to produce its first electric vehicles
- China’s Chang’e-5 lunar lander successfully lands on the Moon
- Join us for a live Q&A with Sapphire’s Jai Das today at 2 pm EST/11 am PST
- US shopping app downloads on Black Friday reached a record 2.8M installs
- Facebook’s self-styled ‘oversight’ board selects first cases, most dealing with hate speech