Two boxing legends face off ahead of an exhibition bout on Saturday night that sees former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson take on Roy Jones Jr. The pair weighing in at 220 pounds and 210 pounds respectively. The fight will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and had been pushed back from 12 September because Tyson’s camp felt they could maximise revenue by rescheduling. Tyson has not fought since a loss to Kevin McBride in 2005. The 51-year-old Jones, who has simultaneously held a record seven belts, last fought in 2018.
Iron Mike Tyson and Superman Roy Jones prepare for battle – video
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Australia v India: fourth Test, day four – live!
- Messi sent off as Athletic Bilbao sink Barcelona to win Spanish Super Cup
- US Figure Skating Nationals 2021: Nathan Chen and Bradie Tennell light up Las Vegas
- Chiefs overcome loss of Mahomes to beat Browns in playoff thriller
- Steve Bruce turns to brutal honesty as moment of truth looms for Newcastle | Louise Taylor