Two authors from the Lac La Ronge Indian Band and a researcher based in Montreal explore the 1967 disappearance of Métis activist James Brady and band councillor Absolom Halkett in a new book published by the University of Regina Press.
Lac La Ronge Indian Band authors explore decades-old mystery of disappearance of 2 northern Sask. leaders
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- Murray Sinclair to retire from Senate
- First Nations leaders in human rights, education and economic development join Order of Canada
- Fort Smith teenager, home from school, curates new museum exhibit
- Volunteers come together to make comfort quilts for Joyce Echaquan's children
- Cree designer signs deal with American streetwear chain Zumiez