Staff at a nursing home in Wikwemikong, Ont., are finding creative ways to lift the spirits of elders during the coronavirus pandemic, including simulating memories of hunting, with nerf guns.
Why this First Nations nursing home is keeping elders entertained with nerf guns
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- Fort Chipewyan gets stop signs written in Indigenous languages
- Young Indigenous woman creates and leads her own sharing circles
- Looking to create “superstars,” remote NWO First Nation hosts national singing competition
- Late Fred Sasakamoose's TRC testimony left lasting impression, remembers commissioner
- Gwich'in place names project gets Governor General history award