Windows 10’s Snap Assist feature is nice, but it lacks customization. Microsoft’s PowerToys app makes it possible to split the screen however you want. This is great for ultra-wide monitors and anyone who wants a better tiling window manager.
How to Snap Windows to Custom Screen Regions on Windows 10
More from TechnologyMore posts in Technology »
- Amazon offers Biden resources for Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Dear Sophie: What are Biden’s immigration changes?
- TikTok’s new Q&A feature lets creators respond to fan questions using text or video
- Remote workers are greener, but their tech still has a real carbon cost
- Miami-based Ironhack raises $20 million for its coding bootcamps as demand for coders continues