Webull now supports multi-leg options strategies for those already trading options with Webull. Level 3 is in beta, so only current Webull users can get access to Level 3.
What’s a multi-leg options order? A multi-leg options order is a type of order used to simultaneously buy and sell options with more than one strike price, expiration date or sensitivity to the underlying asset’s price. It refers to any trade that involves two or more options.
Historically, Webull only offered a single option or single-leg option, the very basic strategy that has only one leg. In a single-leg option, you buy a single option (long call, long put) or sell a single option (short call, short put).
The advantage of using a multi-leg order is that it saves traders time and money and add a major benefit during complex trades.
How to Get Started with Multi-Leg Options Strategies with Webull
Here’s how you can get started with Webull‘s Level 3 multi-leg options strategies:
- Update your app to the latest version.
- Tap on the Webull icon.
- Tap on “More.”
- Tap on “Options Trading.”
- Explore different strategies filtered by outlooks, rewards or risks.
- Tap into advanced tools, such as Probability Analysis and Historical Charts to help you analyze options trends.
Get Access on Webull’s App
You can only access multi-leg options strategies on the Webull App (iOS and Android), Webull Desktop App (Mac and Windows) and Webull Tablet App (iPads and Androids). It’s not currently supported on the web version.
Open an Account with Webull
Webull is a self-directed brokerage app with tools to help execute trades, research stocks and more.
Why use Webull? You’ll get:
- $0 commission on trades for stocks, options and ETFs.
- $0 per contract fee for options trading.
- $0 account management fee.
- Available on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Web.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.