Sydney, April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Buru Energy Limited (ASX:BRU) (OTC:BRNGF) (FRA:BUD) has received firm commitments from institutional, professional and sophisticated investors to raise a total of $15 million at 15 cents per share. Click here
- White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) (OTC:WRMCF) has completed the placement of fully paid ordinary shares to various institutional and sophisticated investors raising approximately A$8.578 million. Click here
- Auteco Minerals Ltd’s (ASX:AUT) (OTC:MNXMF) successful March quarter, which saw drilling returning a host of high-grade results from the Pickle Crow Gold Project in Canada, will underpin a resource update planned for July. Click here
- Cellmid Ltd (ASX:CDY) has received Chinese import permits for its Jo-Ju® and Lexilis® branded shampoos from the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA). Click here
- Firefinch Ltd (ASX:FFX) (OTC:EEYMF) (FRA:N9F) has received encouraging high-grade results from drilling of satellite deposits that are set to further enhance the growing gold bounty of the Morila Project in Mali. Click here
- Noxopharm Ltd’s (ASX:NOX) results from a CEP-1 study (Chemotherapy Enhancement Program) Phase 1a/1b trial that shows the success of Veyonda® as a booster of chemotherapy in late-stage cancer patients have been published in the prestigious peer-reviewed journal Current Therapeutic Research. Click here
- Red River Resources Ltd (ASX:RVR) (FRA:R1R) generated $26 million in revenue during the March quarter with $25.4 million from base metal concentrate sales at the Thalanga Project in Queensland and $600,000 from the new Hillgrove Gold Mine in New South Wales and is well-funded for further development at both. Click here
- Elementos Ltd (ASX:ELT) (OTC:ELTLF) (FRA:9EM) has confirmed further zones of tin mineralisation in its current drilling and optimisation campaign aimed at increasing the confidence of the mineral resource at its flagship Oropesa Tin Project in Spain. Click here
- Horizon Minerals Ltd (ASX:HRZ) has received the remaining assay results from a 21-hole drilling program at Penny’s Find Gold Mine Joint Venture with Orminex Ltd (ASX:ONX) (FRA:GG2) that returned further high-grade intercepts. Click here
- Kinetiko Energy Ltd (ASX:KKO) enjoyed a productive March quarter that has set the stage for first production and revenues in the near term at its Amersfoort Project in South Africa. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org