- Software-as-a-service digital commerce platform provider VTEX (NYSE: VTEX) priced 19 million shares at $19 per share in its initial public offering.
- The offering includes 13.9 million shares offered by VTEX and 5.1 million shares from selling shareholders.
- The estimated offering proceeds are $263.66 million.
- The underwriters have the option to purchase additional shares up to 2.85 million.
- The shares are likely to begin trading on the NYSE today under the ticker symbol “VTEX.”
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.