- Customer relationship management (CRM) platform HubSpot Inc (NYSE:HUBS) launched its open beta for HubSpot Payments at INBOUND 2021. HubSpot Payments is an end-to-end payment solution built to deliver a more connected buyer experience.
- Built as part of the HubSpot CRM platform, HubSpot Payments enables companies to accept payments in less time and with fewer tools.
- As HubSpot Payments is built directly into the HubSpot CRM, companies can quickly begin accepting digital payments without writing code or cobble disparate integrations together.
- HubSpot Payments supports all major credit cards and ACH payments. HubSpot is also waiving fees on the first $50,000 of ACH transactions processed through HubSpot Payments each month.
- Stripe, a HubSpot partner since 2018, is helping power HubSpot Payments.
- Price Action: HUBS shares traded higher by 17.5% at $801.99 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights