Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, in his Power On Report, said he expects these new M2 Macs from Apple, in addition to the two previously announced: 1) M2 Mac mini 2) M2 Pro Mac mini; 3) M2 Pro and M2 Max 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros; 4) M2 Ultra and M2 Extreme Mac Pro. Gurman said he also expects to see the M2 chip in Apple’s mixed-reality headset.
Bloomberg's Mark Gurman Said Expects Multiple New Mac M2 Models from Apple in the Coming Months
More from InvestmentMore posts in Investment »
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Sema4 Holdings (SMFR) Investors with Significant Losses to Contact the Firm's Attorneys, Firm Investigating Possible Securities Law Violations
- NOTV FINAL DEADLINE AUGUST 22: ROSEN, A LEADING LAW FIRM, Encourages Inotiv, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Monday Deadline in Securities Class Action Filed by the Firm – NOTV
- SVA Class Action Complaint Filed: Johnson Fistel, Globally-Recognized Law Firm Encourages Shareholders to Submit Their Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Losses for Securities Class Action Against 1Globe Capital LLC and Certain of its Officers
- ROSEN, RECOGNIZED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Enochian BioSciences, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – ENOB
- Alpha Copper Corp. Enters into Letter of Intent to Acquire CAVU Energy Metals Corp. in All-Stock Transaction