- Wedbush raised the price target on Starbucks Corporation SBUX from $81 to $86. However, Wedbush analyst Nick Seytan maintained the stock with a Neutral. Starbucks shares rose 1.5% to $85.00 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut Zebra Technologies Corporation ZBRA price target from $500 to $450. However, Needham analyst James Ricchiuti maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Zebra Technologies shares rose 0.4% to $324.49 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities boosted Electronic Arts Inc. EA price target from $148 to $155. However, B of A Securities analyst Omar Dessouky maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Electronic Arts shares rose 0.9% to $130.00 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler reduced Airbnb, Inc. ABNB price target from $174 to $121. However, Piper Sandler analyst Thomas Champion maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Airbnb shares fell 6% to $109.38 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities increased PayPal Holdings, Inc. PYPL price target from $100 to $120. However, JMP Securities analyst David Scharf maintained the stock with a Market Outperform. PayPal shares rose 13% to $98.90 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup boosted Illinois Tool Works Inc. ITW price target from $191 to $210. However, Citigroup analyst Andrew Kaplowitz maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Illinois Tool Works shares rose 1% to $207.00 in pre-market trading.
PayPal To $120? Here Are 5 Other Price Target Changes For Wednesday
More from InvestmentMore posts in Investment »
- FF Top, A Major Stockholder of Faraday Future, Files Preliminary Proxy Statement for Special Meeting: Stockholders to Vote on the Removal of Director Brian Krolicki
- Alibaba, Other Hong Kong Stocks Show Optimism In Early Trade Even As Analysts Downgrade China Growth ProjectionsAlibaba, Other Hong Kong Stocks Show Optimism In Early Trade Even As Analysts Downgrade China Growth Projections
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin Rangebound — But Analyst Says This Upcoming Event Could End The 'Vacation'Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin Rangebound — But Analyst Says This Upcoming Event Could End The 'Vacation'
- Capital Power announces its inaugural Green Subordinated Notes offering
- Shawcor Awarded $500 Million Pipe Coating Contract in Southeast Mexico