With US stock futures trading higher this morning on Wednesday ahead of earnings reports from several big companies, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects CVS Health Corporation CVS to report quarterly earnings at $2.17 per share on revenue of $76.37 billion before the opening bell. CVS Health shares rose 0.7% to $96.00 in after-hours trading.
- Starbucks Corp SBUX reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter, but missed market expectations for comparable sales. Starbucks shares rose 1.5% to $84.94 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Yum! Brands, Inc. YUM to have earned $1.10 per share on revenue of $1.65 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Yum! Brands shares rose 0.3% to $122.55 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Robinhood Markets Inc HOOD announced plans to reduce 23% of its staff after reporting downbeat sales for the second quarter. The company also reported a net loss of $295 million. Robinhood shares fell 0.7% to $9.17 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Moderna, Inc. MRNA to report quarterly earnings at $4.55 per share on revenue of $4.07 billion before the opening bell. Moderna shares gained 0.6% to $161.75 in after-hours trading.