- EBET Inc EBET has entered into a sportsbook and exclusive casino wagering media marketing agreement with Metagames Marketing Inc.
- Metagames will provide media placements through its affiliates in exchange for a share of sportsbook and casino games’ net gaming revenue.
- The campaign will provide access to up to 45 national TV networks, 68 radio stations, and 65 movie theaters in Latin American countries.
- Also Read: EBET Plans Job & Cost Cuts; Aims For Positive EBITDA Run Rate
- The media campaign will include traditional TV and radio spots in combination with integrated brand placement and contests within daytime programming and reality TV shows.
- Price Action: EBET shares are trading higher by 6.29% at $1.52 on the last check Friday.
EBET Inks Sportsbook & Casino Wagering Agreement With Metagames
More from InvestmentMore posts in Investment »
- Hurricane Ian: What Could The Economic Impact Of The Storm Look Like?
- REVIV Global Director and CEO REVIV UAE Sela Al Asadi Announces REVIV Partnership with °CRYO
- Harriet Tubman: Visions of Freedom premieres October 4, and Becoming Frederick Douglass premieres October 11 on PBS and stream on the PBS Video App and PBS.org
- Novo Nordisk Joins NLRP3 Bandwagon, Bets $70M On Ventus' Lead Drug Candidate
- Why Sunlight Financial Shares Are Trading Lower By 59%, Here Are 54 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Mid-Day SessionWhy Sunlight Financial Shares Are Trading Lower By 59%, Here Are 54 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Mid-Day Session