U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- HUTCHMED (China) Limited HCM shares jumped 18.7% to $11.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive topline result in Fruquintinib Phase III FRUTIGA study in second-line gastric cancer in China.
- Agenus Inc. AGEN climbed 13.8% to $2.86 in pre-market trading. Agenus recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.19 per share.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. SRNE gained 13.1% to $2.07 in pre-market trading after climbing 13% on Friday.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation SI gained 12% to $38.54 in pre-market trading. Silvergate Capital recently issued a statement on FTX exposure.
- SNDL Inc. SNDL jumped 8.5% to $2.82 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Friday.
- Canoo Inc. GOEV rose 7% to $1.69 in pre-market trading after jumping over 30% on Friday.
- MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX gained 7% to $7.20 in pre-market trading.
- KE Holdings Inc. BEKE rose 6.3% to $14.38 in pre-market trading after surging over 19% on Friday.
- Atai Life Sciences N.V. ATAI gained 6.2% to $2.92 in pre-market trading. ATAI Life Sciences recently reported a Q3 loss of $0.21 per share.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU gained 6% to $1.94 in pre-market trading.
- 360 DigiTech, Inc. QFIN climbed 4.9% to $15.29 in pre-market trading following strong quarterly earnings.
Also check this out: Unity Software, Amazon, Doximity And Other Big Gainers From Friday .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.