- UBS cut the price target on Apple Inc. AAPL from $185 to $180. UBS analyst David Vogt maintained the stock with a Buy. Apple shares rose 1.3% to $140.72 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo cut the price target for Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. TTWO from $185 to $132. Take-Two shares dipped 10.2% to $97.37 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on Groupon Inc GRPN from $18 to $15. Groupon shares jumped 21.4% to $8.55 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target on 2U Inc TWOU from $16.5 to $14.4. 2U shares climbed 5.4% to $6.70 on Tuesday.
- RBC Capital lowered the price target for AlarmCom Hldg Inc ALRM from $70 to $61. AlarmCom shares rose 0.8% to $56.09 on Tuesday.
Apple To $180? Plus Piper Sandler Predicts $132 For Take-Two Interactive
More from InvestmentMore posts in Investment »
- Valens Shareholders Approve The Arrangement With SNDL
- Aeglea Nosedives After Clinical Update On Investigational Candidate For Rare Metabolism Disease
- TAB Bank Provides Commercial Truck Parts Distributor in Texas with a $5 Million Asset-Based Credit Facility
- Thinking Cap Certified as Smartchoice® Preferred Provider by Brandon Hall Group
- This Swedish Video Game Studio Wants To Bring Back 'Legacy Of Kain' And Other Eidos Franchises: Here Are The DetailsThis Swedish Video Game Studio Wants To Bring Back 'Legacy Of Kain' And Other Eidos Franchises: Here Are The Details