November 7, 2022
Amsterdam, the Netherlands – argenx ((Euronext &, NASDAQ:ARGX), a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases, today announced that members of management will participate in several upcoming investor conferences in November:
- Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 4th Annual Immunology and Neurology Day. Fireside chat on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 11:20 a.m. ET in New York, NY.
- Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference. Fireside chat on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 4:45 p.m. ET in New York, NY.
- Jefferies London Healthcare Conference. Management will participate in investor meetings on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 in London, UK.
- Evercore ISI 5th Annual HealthCONx Conference. Virtual fireside chat on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 10:55 a.m. ET.
- Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference. Fireside chat on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET in New York, NY.
Additional information regarding these events will be available on the Investors section of the argenx website at argenx.com/investors.
argenx is a global immunology company committed to improving the lives of people suffering from severe autoimmune diseases. Partnering with leading academic researchers through its Immunology Innovation Program (IIP), argenx aims to translate immunology breakthroughs into a world-class portfolio of novel antibody-based medicines. argenx developed and is commercializing the first-and-only approved neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) blocker in the U.S., Japan and the EU. The Company is evaluating efgartigimod in multiple serious autoimmune diseases and advancing several earlier stage experimental medicines within its therapeutic franchises. For more information, visit www.argenx.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
For further information, please contact: