With US stock futures trading lower this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects The J. M. Smucker Company SJM to report quarterly earnings at $2.19 per share on revenue of $2.17 billion before the opening bell. Smucker shares gained 4.5% to $152.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts are expecting Zoom Video Communications, Inc. ZM to report quarterly earnings at $0.84 per share on revenue of $1.10 billion. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Zoom Video shares fell 0.9% to $80.90 in pre-market trading.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS said Robert A. Iger is returning to lead the company as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Disney shares jumped 8.4% to $99.50 in pre-market trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Before the markets open, Jacobs Solutions Inc. J is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.77 per share on revenue of $3.82 billion. Jacobs Solutions shares gained 2.4% to $129.00 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Dell Technologies Inc. DELL to report quarterly earnings at $1.60 per share on revenue of $24.53 billion after the closing bell. Dell shares fell 1.1% to $41.59 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.