The Dow Jones gained by over 50 points on Tuesday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga’s insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: electroCore, Inc. ECOR Director Joseph Errico bought a total of 100,000 shares at an average price of $0.24. To acquire these shares, it cost around $24.48 thousand.
- What’s Happening: ElectroCore recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- What electroCore Does: electroCore Inc is a commercial stage bioelectronic medicine company with a platform for non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapy initially focused on neurology.
- The Trade: Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ CEO Salvatore Palella acquired a total of 155,530 shares at at an average price of $0.22. The insider spent around $34.22 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Helbiz recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.45 per share.
- What Helbiz Does: Helbiz Inc provides electric micro-mobility services. The company offers a diverse fleet of vehicles including e-scooters, e-bicycles and e-mopeds all on one convenient, user-friendly platform around the world.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Entera Bio Ltd. ENTX Director Gerald Lieberman acquired a total of 50,000 shares at an average price of $0.57. To acquire these shares, it cost around $28.46 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Entera Bio recently announced FDA agreement for a single Phase 3 clinical trial to support an NDA for EB613 for the treatment of osteoporosis.
- What Entera Bio Does: Entera Bio Ltd is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of orally delivered large molecule therapeutics for use in areas with significant unmet medical need and where adoption of injectable therapies is limited due to cost, convenience and compliance challenges for patients.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.