- Vail Resorts Inc MTN has appointed Angela Korch as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective December 22, 2022.
- Korch will succeed Michael Barkin, who announced his resignation in July 2022 to pursue personal opportunities. Barkin remained in his role to support the transition to his successor. His last day will be January 1, 2023.
- Korch rejoins Vail Resorts from CorePower Yoga, where she served as CFO since May 2020, after previously spending more than a decade in successive leadership roles within Vail Resorts’ finance organization.
- Korch originally joined Vail Resorts in 2010 and held various leadership roles.
- Korch earned her MBA in finance from NYU Stern School of Business and has an undergraduate degree in applied economics and business management from Cornell University.
- Price Action: MTN shares closed lower by 2.60% at $258.80 on Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.