Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) to report quarterly earnings at $1.29 per share on revenue of $32.46 billion before the opening bell. Verizon shares fell 0.2% to $58.29 in pre-market trading.
- Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX) reported better-than-expected earnings and sales results for its first quarter. However, the company said it finished the quarter with 208 million paid memberships, up 14% year over year but below the company forecast of 210 million. Netflix shares dipped 8.4% to $503.50 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) to have earned $4.89 per share on revenue of $1.74 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Chipotle shares fell 0.7% to $1,522.00 in pre-market trading.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG) reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its first quarter on Tuesday. Intuitive Surgical shares climbed 3.8% to $842.02 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts expect Anthem Inc (NYSE: ANTM) to report quarterly earnings at $6.51 per share on revenue of $32.94 billion before the opening bell. Anthem shares gained 1.6% to $388.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.