Chad’s long-serving President Idriss Deby has died from injuries suffered on the frontline, an African diplomatic source told CNN on Tuesday.
AFTER 30 YEARS IN POWER: Chad’s President Idriss Deby ‘killed in frontline clashes with rebels’
More from AfricaMore posts in Africa »
- Cry not for Dare, Pastor Adeboye declares at son’s burial
- Osinbajo to represent Nigeria at Museveni’s inauguration Uganda
- Osinbajo to represent Nigeria at Museveni’s inauguration in Uganda
- I’ll be Mayor for all Londoners, Sadiq Khan says after second term win
- ESP Social Housing Scheme: Over 2,000 hectares ready in 24 states — FG