Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Estee Lauder Companies Inc (NYSE: EL) to report quarterly earnings at $1.31 per share on revenue of $3.93 billion before the opening bell. Estee Lauder shares fell 0.8% to close at $313.80 on Friday.
- Analysts are expecting Williams Companies Inc (NYSE: WMB) to have earned $0.29 per share on revenue of $1.97 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Williams shares fell 0.9% to close at $24.36 on Friday.
- DavidsTea Inc (NASDAQ: DTEA) reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.15 per share, up from $0.13 per share in the year-ago quarter. Its total sales fell 45.3% to $40.2 million, while sales from e-commerce and wholesale channels jumped by 95.9% during the quarter. DavidsTea shares climbed 7.2% to $3.59 in the pre-market trading session.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ: ON) to report quarterly earnings at $0.33 per share on revenue of $1.46 billion before the opening bell. ON Semiconductor shares gained 0.8% to $39.30 in pre-market trading.
- After the closing bell, Mosaic Co (NYSE: MOS) is projected to post quarterly earnings at $0.52 per share on revenue of $2.24 billion. Mosaic shares rose 1.9% to $35.86 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.