FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Miami, FL, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The media is invited to interview coaches, game organizers, area elected officials, school presidents, and more during the relaunch of the Orange Blossom Classic. Four days of community education, empowerment and family fun will be included in the 2021 Labor Day weekend celebration. Billed as One Big Community, the OBC is set to celebrate the game’s rich history, attract South Florida youth and bring economic impact to Miami Gardens and the surrounding area.
AT A GLANCE
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Hard Rock Stadium
South Club Level
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
Parking: Authorized media can enter through Gate 6 for parking and access to the SW entrance. There will be signage and volunteers to direct you to the SW Club escalators into the event space.
Visuals: Denny’s Activation Zone, OBC Activation Zone, Step ‘n Repeat, visuals and video on monitors, and the Florida Memorial University Ensemble Band.
- Kendra N. Bulluck-Major – Executive Director, Orange Blossom Classic
- Vice Chair Oliver Gilbert, III, District 1, Miami-Dade County Commission
- Mayor Rodney Harris – Mayor, City of Miami Gardens
- Mayor Daniella Levine Cava – Mayor, Miami-Dade County
- John Dillon, Chief Brand Officer, Denny’s
- Dr. Charles F. McClelland – SWAC Commissioner (Via Video)
- Larry Robinson, Ph.D., – President, Florida A&M University
- Kortne Gosha – Vice President and Director of Athletics, FAMU
- Ashley Robinson – Vice President and Director of Athletics, JSU
- Willie Simmons – Head Coach, Florida A&M University
- Deion Sanders – Head Coach, Jackson State University
- Tiffany Greene, ESPN Play-by-Play Commentator
The official title sponsor is Denny’s Corporation who has signed a multi-year deal, committing to support the OBC through 2022. Creating this one big community celebration, which will create a memorable relaunch of the Orange Blossom Classic, are the following partners and sponsors: Title Partner: Denny’s Corporation; Presenting Sponsor: The P3 Group, Inc.; Official Sponsors: Miami-Dade County, City of Miami Gardens, Hard Rock Stadium, Toyota, and Bacardi USA, Inc.; Other Sponsors and Supporters: Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, Orange Bowl Classic Committee, Pepsi Zero Sugar, City of Miami Beach, Cricket Wireless, AT&T, Rubenstein Law, Bilzin Sumberg,Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, AARP, and CareerSource of South Florida.
Media can confirm their attendance by email: email@example.com
Shantae Gilmer Premier Choice Group 305-922-5188 firstname.lastname@example.org