Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG) to report quarterly earnings at $1.09 per share on revenue of $18.36 billion before the opening bell. Procter & Gamble shares rose 0.5% to close at $139.48 on Thursday.
- Pinterest Inc (NYSE: PINS) reported upbeat earnings and sales results for its second quarter on Thursday. However, the company’s stock dropped following weaker-than-expected growth in monthly active users and bearish revenue forecast for the third quarter. Pinterest shares dipped 19% to $58.32 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT) to post quarterly earnings at $2.38 per share on revenue of $12.58 billion before the opening bell. Caterpillar shares fell 0.3% to $212.00 in after-hours trading.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also issued weak sales forecast for the current quarter. Amazon shares fell 7.4% to $3,331.97 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) to have earned $0.97 per share on revenue of $65.02 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Exxon Mobil shares rose 0.1% to $58.99 in after-hours trading.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) posted upbeat results for its second quarter and also raised its FY21 core adjusted EBITDA guidance. T-Mobile shares, however, dropped 2.5% to $141.03 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) to report quarterly earnings at $1.50 per share on revenue of $34.32 billion before the opening bell. Chevron shares gained 0.3% to $102.85 in after-hours trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.