- Genpact Ltd (NYSE: G) appointed Michael Weiner as the CFO, effective Aug. 10.
- Weiner succeeds Edward Fitzpatrick, who has served as Genpact’s CFO since 2014.
- Fitzpatrick will remain with the company as an SVP and Senior Client Advisor and assist in the transition.
- Weiner most recently served as CFO of National General Holdings Corp (OTC: NTTNP).
- Price action: G shares closed higher by 2.77% at $48.16 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.