- ObsEva SA (NASDAQ: OBSV) has submitted a marketing application to the FDA seeking approval for linzagolix for uterine fibroids.
- Linzagolix is an oral GnRH receptor antagonist.
- Related Link: ObsEva Shares Gains On Positive Linzagolix Data In Uterine Fibroids Study.
- The Company believes that if approved, linzagolix will be the only GnRH antagonist in uterine fibroids with a low dose non-add-back therapy (ABT) option.
- The submission includes 52-week treatment results from the Phase 3 PRIMROSE 1 (the U.S. only; n=574) and PRIMROSE 2 (Europe and U.S.; n=535) clinical studies as supportive results from the 76-week post-treatment follow-up study.
- Concurrently, ObsEva is also working closely with the European Medicine Agency (EMA) to achieve marketing approval for Linzagolix.
- CHMP opinion for Linzagolix is expected in Q4 2021.
- Related content: Benzinga’s Full FDA Calendar.
- Price Action: OBSV stock is up 5.32% at $3.17 during the premarket session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.