It’s that wonderful time of year again! That’s right—Black Friday! If you’re looking for a brand new Android smartphone for you or your family members, you can save a fortune by buying one with a fantastic Black Friday deal. Come take a look!
Here are the best Android smartphone deals we could find for this deal-icious day. This is the perfect time to make that upgrade your phone or to treat yourself to a brand new Android 12 experience. Just keep in mind that, since everyone else is shopping for this stuff right now, some of these items may be out of stock or back-ordered.
Happy Holidays! This article is part of our Holiday 2021 Gift Guide where you can find the best-of-the-best recommendations from Review Geek, LifeSavvy, and How-To Geek to help you pick the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
The Best Google Pixel Phone Deals
We’re big fans of Google’s Pixel smartphones here at Review Geek. Between their powerful cameras, responsive fingerprint readers, and robust Google Assistant features, Pixels are thoughtful and feature-rich smartphones that we can’t recommend enough.
Of course, you should also consider picking up a snazzy phone case for your new Pixel, as well, so it’s protected against drops and everyday wear and tear. If you tend to be hard on your accessories, options like a new charging cable or battery bank are also nice to have.
The Best Samsung Smartphone Deals
Whether you’re looking for a powerful smartphone with a ton of customization options, or you’re looking for a smartphone that’s leading the pack with cutting-edge technology, Samsung is a great choice. These phones are capable, creative, and gorgeous.
- Samsung Galaxy S21: From $249.99 ($550 off) with trade-in at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S21+: From $449.99 ($550 off) with trade-in at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: From $599 ($600 off) with trade-in at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3: From $299.99 ($700 off) with trade-in at Samsung; or, there’s a Walmart exclusive that’ll let you save up to $750 (pricing it at just $250) thanks to an instant $500 e-gift card plus an additional $250 e-gift card if you trade in an eligible device
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3: From $649.99 ($1,150 off) with trade-in at Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: $1,100 at Samsung ($100 off + free Chromebook 4; that’s $375 off)
Use the extra cash you saved on your new Samsung smartphone to pick up a nice case for it, so it’s protected from falls, spills, and more. And, of course, you may want to grab an extra charging cable or battery bank for it, as well.
The Best Deals on Other Android Smartphones
Not into Google’s or Samsung’s smartphone offerings? No problem. Here are our favorite deals from other terrific Android smartphone manufacturers.
Don’t forget to pick up some accessories, as well, like a battery bank or replacement cable. These are nice to have in case you lose the cable your phone came with or to give you another way to charge your phone at home or work.