Sydney, May 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Dundas Minerals Ltd DUN has intersected broad zones of nickel mineralisation during reverse circulation (RC) drilling at Jumbuck Prospect in the highly prospective Albany-Fraser Orogen in Western Australia. Click here
- Clean TeQ Water Ltd CNQ has been awarded a material contract with Power Water Corporation to supply a treatment plant to remove pollutants from the bore water in Laramba to meet Australian Drinking Water Guidelines. Click here
- Critical Resources Ltd CRR has encountered visual spodumene in another four step-out drill holes at its 100%-owned Mavis Lake Lithium Project, in Ontario, Canada. Click here
- Eastern Metals Ltd EMS has executed an asset sale agreement to acquire Bowgan Minerals Ltd’s Neutral Junction Project in the Arunta pegmatite province in Northern Territory, which is prospective for base metals, lithium, rare earth elements (REEs) and gold. Click here
- Galileo Mining Ltd GAL has skyrocketed to a new record high on delineating a wide platinum group elements-rich sulphide zone at Callisto discovery of the Norseman Project in WA, intercepting 33 metres at 2.00 g/t 3E (platinum, palladium and gold combined) in a discovery drill hole. Click here
- Golden Rim Resources Ltd GMR‘s exploration in West Africa is bearing fruit, with assays from drilling at Kada Gold Project in Guinea revealing “significant” zones of shallow oxide gold mineralisation. Click here
- Australian Vanadium Ltd AVL has signed an option agreement with Mining Green Metals Limited that will see MGM take a 100% stake in AVL’s non-core Coates Project and Nowthanna Hill Project tenements in Western Australia, application and associated mining information. Click here
- Strategic Elements Ltd SOR and research partner The University of New South Wales (UNSW) have made a breakthrough in the generation of electricity from moisture with shares trading higher. Click here
- Hillgrove Resources Ltd HGO has updated the copper resource estimate for Kavanagh deposit of the Kanmantoo Underground Mine in South Australia, increasing it by 13% to 61,000 tonnes at 1.10% copper. Click here
- Latin Resources Ltd LRS has expanded its lithium holdings in Brazil to more than 5,350 hectares after exercising its option to acquire tenement 830.691/2017 in the highly prospective Bananal Valley district, creating a lithium corridor that includes the existing Salinas Lithium Project. Click here
- SenSen Networks Ltd (SNSSNNSF is strengthening its management team with the appointment of leading AI and data analytics specialist Dr Roberto Mariani as chief technology officer (CTO). Click here
- Skyfii Ltd (SKFSFIIF has teamed up with a quick service restaurant (QSR) in South Africa to deploy its data collection and analytics solutions. Click here
- Cooper Metals Ltd CPM has begun its maiden drilling campaign at King Solomon prospect, part of the Mt Isa East Copper-Gold Project in northwest Queensland. Click here
- Auric Mining Ltd AWJ has recorded “exceptional” preliminary test-work results on material from its Munda gold deposit near Kalgoorlie in WA. Click here
- Blue Star Helium Ltd (BNLBSNLF continues to progress well permitting at its Pegasus and Galactica prospects in Las Animas County, Colorado, as the company looks to find and develop new supplies of low-cost, high-grade helium in North America. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd AUN has set the drills spinning at the Central Sandstone Project in Western Australia, hunting gold mineralisation at the Two Mile Hill Tonalite and Shillington banded iron formation (BIF) deposits. Click here
- Animoca Brands Corporation Ltd has partnered with OliveX Holdings Ltd OLX on an allowlist campaign for OliveX’s signature move-to-earn game, Dustland Runner. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org