U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping around 400 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Athersys, Inc. ATHX shares jumped 43% to $1.67 after the company announced it entered into amended agreements to extend the exercise period of the warrants that were issued as part of a recent registered direct offering.
- 374Water, Inc. SCWO gained 13.2% to $3.17.
- Vertical Aerospace Ltd. EVTL rose 11.7% to $7.00.
- Forge Global Holdings, Inc. FRGE climbed 8.4% to $2.2550.
- Alvotech ALVO gained 6.7% to $6.97.
- D-Wave Quantum Inc. QBTS rose 6.4% to $6.15.
- Regencell Bioscience Holdings Limited RGC rose 6% to $33.37.
- fuboTV Inc. FUBO rose 5.7% to $4.1450 after Wedbush upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform.
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc. DPZ gained 3.2% to $330.43. BMO Capital upgraded Domino’s Pizza from Market Perform to Outperform.