- Piper Sandler boosted the price target on BP p.l.c. BP from $37 to $40. BP shares rose 1.9% to close at $32.95 on Thursday.
- Citigroup raised YETI Holdings, Inc. YETI price target from $43 to $47. YETI shares rose 1.7% to $40.59 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler increased TotalEnergies SE TTE price target from $58 to $66. TotalEnergies shares rose 3.4% to $59.11 in pre-market trading.
- Needham boosted the price target on Toast, Inc. TOST from $27 to $32. Toast shares rose 8.7% to $21.75 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink cut the price target for Privia Health Group, Inc. PRVA from $46 to $39. Privia Health shares gained 11.9% to close at $28.53 on Thursday.
- Chardan Capital cut the price target on Synlogic, Inc. SYBX from $9 to $7. Synlogic shares fell 6.9% to close at $0.6425 on Thursday.
- Jefferies cut the price target for EQRx, Inc. EQRX from $5.6 to $3.2. EQRx shares gained 0.3% to $3.900 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.