- Piper Sandler cut the price target on Becton, Dickinson and Company BDX from $255 to $245. Piper Sandler analyst Jason Bednar maintained the stock with a Neutral. Becton, Dickinson shares gained 5% to close at $229.28 on Thursday.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. NCLH from $16 to $14. Norwegian Cruise Line shares jumped 8.2% to close at $17.09 on Thursday.
- B of A Securities cut the price target on L3Harris Technologies, Inc. LHX from $285 to $250. L3Harris Technologies shares rose 0.7% to close at $239.34 on Thursday.
- Citigroup raised the price target on The Gap, Inc. GPS from $7 to $8. Gap shares gained 8.6% to settle at $11.53 on Thursday.
- Mizuho lowered the price target for NIO Inc. NIO from $40 to $34. NIO shares gained 11.8% to close at $10.34 on Thursday.
NIO To $34? Plus This Analyst Sees $245 For Becton, Dickinson and Company
More from InvestmentMore posts in Investment »