- Swiss watchmaker Swatch Group ADR SWGAY said it expects strong sales growth in all of its regions and segments in 2023.
- The company said after the end of COVID measures, consumption quickly recovered, not only in China, but also in the surrounding markets of Hong Kong SAR and Macau.
- The strong outlook reflects the lifting of travel restrictions in China, revitalizing sales in tourist destinations.
- The company’s sales growth in January in China reinforces its expectation for a strong year in 2023.
- Swatch reported a 2.5% year-on-year sales growth in FY22 to CHF 7.49 billion.
- The operating profit increased 13.4% to CHF 1.16 billion, with an operating margin of 15.4%.
- The company’s Board of Directors will decide on the dividend proposal at the Annual General Meeting.
- Price Action: SWGAY shares closed higher by 4.69% at $17.40 on Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.