The most oversold stocks in the health care sector presents an opportunity to buy into undervalued companies.
The RSI is a momentum indicator, which compares a stock’s strength on days when prices go up to its strength on days when prices go down. When compared to a stock’s price action, it can give traders a better sense of how a stock may perform in the short term. An asset is typically considered oversold when the RSI is below 30.
Here’s the latest list of major oversold players in this sector, having an RSI near or below 30.
Vera Therapeutics, Inc. VERA
- Vera Therapeutics recently announced topline results of the Phase 2b ORIGIN clinical trial of atacicept for the treatment of IgA nephropathy. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $5.20 .
- RSI Value: 17.27
- VERA Price Action: Shares of Vera Therapeutics fell 1.3% to settle at $5.41 on Monday and lost 0.4% in today’s pre-market trading.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc. FATE
- Goldman Sachs maintained Fate Therapeutics with a Sell and lowered the price target from $10 to $4. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $4.02.
- RSI Value: 20.46
- FATE Price Action: Shares of Fate Therapeutics jumped 24.3% to close at $5.27 on Monday and lost 1.9% in today’s pre-market trading.
Century Therapeutics, Inc. IPSC
- Century Therapeutics revealed an internal portfolio prioritization and capital allocation strategy that is expected to extend the cash runway into 2026. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $4.76.
- RSI Value: 22.67
- IPSC Price Action: Shares of Century Therapeutics fell 2.9% to close at $4.78 on Monday.
Third Harmonic Bio, Inc. THRD
- Morgan Stanley, last month, downgraded Third Harmonic Bio from Overweight to Equal-Weight and lowered the price target from $34 to $5. The company’s 52-week low is $3.89.
- RSI Value: 22.81
- THRD Price Action: Shares of Third Harmonic Bio closed at $4.20 on Monday.
Graphite Bio, Inc. GRPH
- Graphite Bio reported it is voluntarily pausing the Phase 1/2 CEDAR study of nulabeglogene autogedtemcel (nula-cel) for sickle cell disease due to a serious adverse event in the first patient dosed with nula-cel.. The company has a 52-week low of $1.59.
- RSI Value: 26.40
- GRPH Price Action: Shares of Graphite Bio rose 3.5% to close at $1.9150 on Monday and added 6.5% in today’s pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.