- Celyad Oncology SA CYAD rose 221.7% to $2.57 in pre-market trading after gaining 21% on Friday. Celyad Oncology, last month, decided to discontinue the development of its remaining clinical program CYAD-211.
- MGO Global Inc. MGOL rose 37.2% to $6.38 in pre-market trading. MGO Global priced its 1.5 million share IPO at $5 per share.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT shares rose 30.4% to $1.54 in pre-market trading after gaining 8% on Friday. Bit Brother recently regained compliance with Nasdaq minimum bid price requirements for continued listing.
- Argo Blockchain plc ARBK shares rose 24.4% to $1.83 in pre-market trading. Argo Blockchain recently announced a December operational update.
- First Wave BioPharma, Inc. FWBI shares rose 23% to $0.7996 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update on IND filing for Phase 2 trial of enhanced microgranule formulation of adrulipase for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM rose 16.2% to $0.73 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Friday.
- BIT Mining Limited BTCM rose 14.1% to $3.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 42% on Friday.
- Newegg Commerce, Inc. NEGG rose 12.5% to $2.33 in pre-market trading after climbing over 40% on Friday. Newegg Commerce recently revealed its high expectations for gaming laptops in 2023.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. UAVS rose 11.8% to $0.4699 in pre-market trading.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. GREE rose 10.4% to $1.17 in pre-market trading.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER fell 23.3% to $2.30 in pre-market trading.
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. CBIO fell 14.2% to $0.2253 in pre-market trading after dipping around 33% on Friday. Catalyst Biosciences and GNI Group, last month, signed agreements for sale and purchase of F351 Program.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares fell 13.8% to $0.3080 in pre-market trading after dropping over 8% on Friday.
- Anghami Inc. ANGH shares fell 11.7% to $1.81 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Friday.
- Party City Holdco Inc. PRTY fell 11.2% to $0.31 in pre-market trading after declining over 15% on Friday.
- Expion360 Inc. XPON fell 10.3% to $1.92 in pre-market after dropping 14% on Friday. Expion360, last week, introduced AURA POWERCAP 600 and AURA POWERCAP 800, accessories that can transform Expion360 Li-ion batteries into a portable 600-watt or 800-watt powerpack.
- ASAP, Inc. ASAP fell 9.9% to $0.6475 in pre-market trading after jumping 46% on Friday.
- Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. GMBL fell 9.4% to $0.0725 in pre-market trading. Esports Entertainment Group recently announced a preferred stock dividend.
- iPower Inc. IPW fell 9.1% to $0.70 in pre-market trading after climbing 52% on Friday.
- Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. AMV fell 8.3% to $5.42 in pre-market trading after dropping over 9% on Friday. Atlis Motor Vehicles recently reached 2 gigawatt-hours’ worth of battery capacity in the form of customer demand.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.