Someone with a lot of money to spend has taken a bullish stance on Digital Turbine APPS.
And retail traders should know.
We noticed this today when the big position showed up on publicly available options history that we track here at Benzinga.
Whether this is an institution or just a wealthy individual, we don’t know. But when something this big happens with APPS, it often means somebody knows something is about to happen.
Today, Benzinga’s options scanner spotted 10 options trades for Digital Turbine.
This isn’t normal.
The overall sentiment of these big-money traders is split between 50% bullish and 50%, bearish.
Out of all of the options we uncovered, 9 are puts, for a total amount of $737,763, and there was 1 call, for a total amount of $35,340.
What’s The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $8.0 to $15.0 for Digital Turbine over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is an insightful way to conduct due diligence on a stock.
This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for Digital Turbine’s options for a given strike price.
Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of Digital Turbine’s whale activity within a strike price range from $8.0 to $15.0 in the last 30 days.
Digital Turbine Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Digital Turbine Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 9,391,233, the price of APPS is up 10.34% at $9.08.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock is currently neutral between overbought and oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 73 days.
What The Experts Say On Digital Turbine:
- B of A Securities has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Digital Turbine, which currently sits at a price target of $13.
- Roth MKM downgraded its action to Neutral with a price target of $10
- Craig-Hallum has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Digital Turbine, which currently sits at a price target of $20.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Digital Turbine, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
Be First to Comment