With U.S. stock futures trading mixed this morning on Tuesday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects HP Inc. HPQ to report quarterly earnings at 90 cents per share on revenue of $13.81 billion after the closing bell. HP shares rose around 0.1% to $28.00 in after-hours trading.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc ZM reported stronger-than-expected earnings and sales results for its third quarter. Zoom Video shares gained 0.5% to $66.35 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect NVIDIA Corporation NVDA to earn $3.36 per share on revenue of $16.12 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. NVIDIA shares gained 0.3% to $505.59 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Keysight Technologies, Inc. KEYS reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. The company also said it sees first-quarter earnings between $1.53 and $1.59 per share and revenue between $1.235 billion and $1.255 billion. Keysight Technologies shares gained 1.9% to $137.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY to report quarterly earnings at $1.19 per share on revenue of $9.91 billion before the opening bell. Best Buy shares gained 1.6% to $69.19 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.