Shares of American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. AEO declined during Tuesday’s session after the company reported third-quarter financial results.
Net revenue rose 5% Y/Y to $1.30 billion, beating the consensus of $1.28 billion. EPS of $0.49 surpassed the consensus of $0.48.
For FY23, AEO revised guidance for revenue to be up mid-single digits Y/Y from growth in low single digits Y/Y earlier.
American Eagle fell 16.4% to $16.52 on Tuesday.
Here are some other stocks moving in today’s mid-day session.
- Safe and Green Development Corporation SGD shares gained 66% to $4.7119. Safe and Green Development unveiled a Letter of Intent for integration of real estate AI software.
- Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. IV MCAF shares jumped 52.4% to $9.92 after falling more than 12% on Monday.
- Anghami Inc. ANGH shares jumped 36% to $2.1488. OSN Group announced up to $50 million cash investment in Anghami.
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TCON shares gained 27.9% to $0.2219. TRACON Pharmaceuticals recently announced license of product development platform for $3 million upfront payment.
- Marpai, Inc. MRAI rose 24.2% to $1.1301. Marpai Form 4 filing showed Eitan Yaron bought 100,000 shares at an average price of $1.23 per share.
- Symbotic Inc. SYM jumped 23.8% to $46.02 after the company reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter sales results.
- Burlington Stores, Inc. BURL gained 19% to $162.77 after the company reported third-quarter financial results and issued guidance.
- Hibbett, Inc. HIBB jumped 14.7% to $61.55 following strong quarterly sales.
- LQR House Inc. LQR shares surged 14.5% to $0.0691. LQR House repurchased 1,476,355 shares in its ongoing share buyback initiative.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. DY gained 14.5% to $99.35 following better-than-expected third-quarter results.
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ENTA jumped 14.1% to $10.20 following fourth-quarter results.
- Artivion, Inc. AORT shares rose 13% to $15.95. Artivion recently announced completion of enrollment in PERSEVERE trial.
- Caleres, Inc. CAL jumped 12.8% to $31.02 following strong quarterly earnings.
- Gamer Pakistan Inc. GPAK jumped 11.7% to $0.56 as the company announced a share repurchase program of up to $1 million.
- ABVC BioPharma, Inc. ABVC shares gained 11.4% to $1.8823. ABVC BioPharma received U.S. patent for ADHD treatment.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. DKS jumped 10.8% to $131.88 after the company reported a year-over-year increase in third-quarter revenues and raised its 2023 guidance.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. A surged 8.3% to $123.43 after the company reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter financial results.
- Gen Digital Inc. GEN gained 4.6% to $21.74 after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight.
- reAlpha Tech Corp. AIRE shares fell 43% to $4.10. reAlpha announced pricing of $8 million public offering of 1.6 million units at $5 per unit.
- Alpha Technology Group Limited ATGL dipped 38.2% to $17.43.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. GLMD fell 38% to $0.2668. Galmed announced a delay of at least six months in the initiation of its primary sclerosing cholangitis Phase 2a study.
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. VTVT declined 22.8% to $10.80 after the company announced a 1-for-40 reverse stock split.
- MorphoSys AG MOR shares fell 22.4% to $4.5399. MorphoSys released topline results from the Phase 3 MANIFEST-2 study investigating pelabresib, an investigational BET inhibitor, in combination with the JAK inhibitor ruxolitinib compared with placebo plus ruxolitinib in JAK inhibitor-naïve patients with myelofibrosis.
- Gain Therapeutics, Inc. GANX fell 21.8% to $2.1499 after the company announced pricing of $9.4 million public offering of 2,213,044 shares at $2.005/share and accompanying warrants.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX tumbled 21.6% to $0.3619. Napo Pharmaceuticals, a Jaguar Health company, announced top line data for its pivotal Phase 3 OnTarget trial for prophylaxis of diarrhea in adult cancer patients receiving targeted therapy forthcoming.
- Sibanye Stillwater Limited SBSW fell 19.2% to $4.2050.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. ALZN fell 18% to $1.1401 after falling 16% on Monday. Alzamend Neuro received a “Study May Proceed” letter from the FDA for the initiation of study AL001-MDD01, a Phase 2A clinical study of AL001 for major depressive disorder (MDD).
- AVITA Medical, Inc. RCEL shares fell 17% to $10.41 after the company cut its FY23 revenue guidance.
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. XXII fell 15% to $0.2421.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC declined 12.6% to $4.8150 following quarterly results.
- Kohl’s Corporation KSS fell 12.1% to $21.85 following quarterly results.
- FinVolution Group FINV fell 11.3% to $4.5607 following quarterly results.
- Central Garden & Pet Company CENT fell 10% to $39.51 following fourth-quarter results.
- The Beauty Health Company SKIN declined 9.4% to $2.12.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ shares declined 8.8% to $4.7650 following third-quarter results.
- Trip.com Group Limited TCOM fell 8.7% to $33.47 after reporting third-quarter results.
- Compass, Inc. COMP fell 7% to $2.03. Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Compass with a Hold rating and announced a price target of $2.7.
- Jacobs Solutions Inc. J fell 6.7% to $127.74 after reporting fourth-quarter results.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. ANF fell 5.5% to $68.35 following weak sales.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.